You are here
Transform Your Holiday Seventies Style With Glam And Mad, Mod Fun!
epoca's "Seventies Style Fun" pairs a cleverly-designed French 1970's minimal, mod and metamorphic bar table with a sweet holiday take on the mad 1970's favorite: Holiday Grasshoppers. Guaranteed to transform any ho-hum-holiday get-together into Mad Mod Fun-Silly-String Style!
First, add a little ’70s glam pour vos party des Fêtes with a Cleverly-Designed French 1970's Burlwood Metamorphic Cocktail Table Opening To Reveal A Mirrored Drinks Cabinet, Designed By Paul Michel 1970's. The well-figured burl top on a mirrored base with ebonized feet; the mechanical top opens to a mirrored cabinet within the base; excellent condition with overall minor wear. height: 16 1/2"width: 49" (closed) 47" (open) depth: 31" (closed) 37 1/2" (open)
Now everyone's favorite creamy, minty 1970's cocktail! "Ah, the sweet glory days of crème de menthe, the widespread panic of Red Dye No. 2!"-- It's all here in the epoca Seventies Holiday Grasshopper Cocktail. This version of is dressed up for the holidays and very easy to make! You can serve them on your fashionable convertible bar table for a few friends or your holiday crowd!
Cue the disco!
The Seventies Holiday Grasshopper Cocktail
1 part creme de menthe liqueur (green)
1 part vodka
1 part half-and-half (or heavy cream or even vanilla ice cream -- yum, Strauss Vanilla Bean! )
1 bottle cupcake flavored Smucker’s Magic Shell Topping ice cream topping
Red liquid food coloring (aka "Red Dye no. 2" )
Small plastic squeeze bottle
- Put cocktail glasses in the freezer to chill. About 10 mins or so should be fine. Gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Combine cocktail ingredients in mixing glass or large pitcher (depending on your quantities), stir, and refrigerate- the colder the better.
- Pour cupcake flavored Magic Shell® into a squeeze bottle, leaving enough room at the top to be able to shake it to mix thoroughly. Add red food coloring bit by bit (capping the bottle and shaking well after each addition) until desired color is reached.
- Remove a glass from the freezer and paint a design on the inside surface with your bottle of Magic Shell®- stars and swirls work well. Place glass in back in freezer, or in refrigerator until serving time. Repeat with the rest of the glasses.
- Immediately before serving, remove a glass from fridge or freezer, fill with the chilled cocktail mixture, and enjoy