the striking ovoid vessel with fish-mouth opening; painted overall with large leaves and bamboo shoots all on a white ground; with underglaze blue markings to underside; The first porcelain factory in the town of Marktredwitz opened in 1872 and was known under the name of Porzellanfabrik Jaeger, Thomas & Co. until Fritz Thomas quit in 1898, opening his own factory in 1903. In 1908, the “F. Thomas, Marktredwitz” factory was purchased by Rosenthal, ceasing operation in 1960.
each with round teak top raised on metal supports ending in teak feet; good vintage condition with minor wear and patina; Albert Larsson was a Swedish carpenter and furniture maker from the Mid-century modern period. He established his own business Alberts Tibro in 1938, and after World War II the small production team began specializing in coffee tables and multifunctional height-adjustable tables. Throughout the following decades the company grew to become one of Sweden's most successful manufacturers.