the cartouche mirror plate within a conforming giltwood frame with floral crest above an openwork frame of acanthus and rocaille carving all flanked by the mythical Ho Ho bird with one bird upright and the other downward; the Ho Ho bird was originally seen in Asian artwork and symbolizes good fortune and longevity; overall even wear and patina to gilded surface; later plate
Each ebonized table centering a floral and foliate medallion within a meandering foliate perimeter band; raised on reeded supports joined by similar stretchers; excellent antique condition; professionally restored and refinished
of quite large scale, the square Moorish tables with intricate mosaic inlay overall above a stick-and-ball carved openwork apron over arabesque spandrels; all raised on turned feet; minor surface wear throughout; some repair and fill-in to inlay; excellent overall condition with minor repairs
with vasi-form top above a four-sided open frame topped with spiraling finials resting on twisted supports ending in similar spiraling pendants all joined by an openwork trefoil perimeter border; all surrounding a later 4-light cluster; good antique condition with overall even wear and patina; rewired
the semi attached leather cushion flanked by dramatic flared openwork arms with mother-of-pearl inlay over a similar openwork apron with mother-of pearl inlay and turned elements creating an intricate latticework; with beautifully carved spandrels above turned feet; the benches display the skill of the Damascus craftsmen of this time; excellent condition with only minor repairs; new leather upholstery
the framed in-curved back above a bowed upholstered seat flanked by openwork sides; all raised on tapering legs ending in casters; excellent vintage condition with new tan leather upholstery; refinished surface
the bottle-form vases now mounted as lamps enameled with cascading holly bush stems over a satin finished glass; excellent condition with no chips or cracks; Leune was a decorating workshop founded in the early 20th century, headed by Paul Daum. The blanks were supplied by Daum Freres. The workshop ceased operations in 1932.